General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hello Gigham, why not try a thomsons gold hotel? No kids under 16 allowed and some are exclusive to thomsons. You can get a brochure just for the gold hotels. They tend to have a few "extras" such as tea and coffee making facilities, and you can book superior rooms too. We're going to the Platja D'Or in Majorca in 3 weeks, and this is all inclusive, and no under 16's. It used to be a gold hotel. I will be putting in a review when I get back. Good luck! Linda x
We also stayed at the Rubicon Palace A/I in Lanzarote (Playa Blanca) last September and that was great! Kids are allowed there though.
Hi Gingham
We are off to Cuba again shortly., Our favourite destination this side of the pond is Fuerteventura there are a couple of AIs there on my website below the Occidental Grand and The Costa Calma Beach Resort of these the CCB has the more consistent reviews and is our preference but if you want to chill out in style you will go a long way to beat HB at the Fuerteventura Princess our favourite hotel (unfortunately not on my website but you will find loads of reviews on here plus the other 2 hotelson this site 8)
Hi

Thankyou LINDA & NICK for the suggestions we will check them all out

Thanks very much :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.