Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Lara
i am ismail. Lara you are thinking to come here in april so season start also in april. i know good hotel in alanya. so i think i can help you. how many day do you think to stay and who with do you think to come?
or can you think to rent an apartment here with fully furnished? By the way lara if you have a msn messenger adress we can speak also on msn. you can find my msn adress in my profile.
Hi ismailyegin and welcome to Holidaytruths!

Your profile also shows a commercial website address to property rentals in Turkey. Just thought I mention it to those that do wish to contact you via Messenger which we here at Holidaytruths incidentally do NOT recommend.

MarkJ HT Mod
Okey now i deleted my website no problem. i just want to help people here.
Whether the address is showing in your profile or not doesn't change the fact that you most likely are associated with it.

That is not a problem as such but please do remember that we offer our readers an environment where unbiased advice can be sought.

Mark :)
Okey Dear Mark
Thanks. and your web site looks nice. i will also offer your web site to my friends too
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.