Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
you will be lucky at £500.just for aweek.a/i.you will be looking at a late deal really.most hotels do a/i when you get there at around 14 euro;s aday.but all of you have to be init.i cannot really help you on hotels.as i have not been there for about 4 years.
Hi - I have just booked a week AI at the Marina Pax Hotel in Magaluf, we are going end of Sept so only cost £300 including our flights - not sure what the prices would be for July time as that is peak season. Other hotels that we found to be AI in the Magaluf/Palma Nova area were Marina Barracuda, Ola Club Panama and HSM Atanlic Park and I'm sure there are a few more.

Nicky
We have stopped in the Marina Barracuda 4 times, the first 3 times great but the 4th time terrible, they seemed to hire it out to all Stag and Hen parties who were only there for 3 days and drunk continually for the 3 days.
Thanks for all the tips guys! I think dj woody is right mind it looks like we will have to spend a bit more, The marina Pax seems good to me! cheers! :)
what about the honolulu (sp?) hotel.

I booked this about 4 years ago, but we had to cancel for family reasons.

I have heard its a reasonable hotel.
I have stayed in most of the A/I hotels in this area and I have to say that the Pax was by far the best.
The food was great, plenty of out door space and a short walk to all the bars and night life.

Robert
BIG RED - can you tell me where about the Marina Pax is. We usually stay at TRH Palmanova (half way up a steep hill) and not far from Mulligans on the Strip - Is the Paz closer to the BCM Square? Or near Martinuque Appts?? I'm just trying to figure out where it is...

Thanks
Nicky
Hi Nicky,

Maybe this will help, map of Palmanova hotels & apartments, I think it's no.15. http://www.magalluf-palmanova.com/map_palmanova.html

Deb.
Hi All
That map is good. At the far end of Magaluf beach there are a set of steps that bring you up to the Pax. During day light hours this is the quickest way into the Centre of Magaluf.

Robert
Hi Nicky,

Maybe this will help, map of Palmanova hotels & apartments, I think it's no.15. http://www.magalluf-palmanova.com/map_palmanova.html

Deb

Just to clarify things, the Pax is no 10 on the Magaluf map (click at the top to change between Magaluf and Palma Nova). It is opposite the Sol Antillas at the far end of Magaluf.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.