Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi Try the club atlantica sungarden beach, ayia napa, superb location, right on the white sandy beach, one of the best hotels in Ayia Napa, look at the reviews on here and on trip advisor, we are going this aug, with wife and 2 kids
Hi, i would definately recommed the Electra Holiday Village, it's not in the centre of ayia napa but close enough to walk, direct access to a small clean beach but also within walking distance of sandy beach. Excellent food and good entertainment.
I've just booked the Louis Phaethon in Paphos for a trip with my kids aged 6, 11 and 14. I'm travelling without my husband so wanted somewhere very kid proof.

This hotel looks as though it is walking distance to the waterpark, has a big pool, is on a small beach and is AI. I've read quite a few reviews about it and the only criticisms I have seen is that the size of the rooms can be quite small and that there can be too many kids running around - means lots of potential friends and relaxed meals.
Have stayed at both the Dome Beach (Nissi Bay) and the Louis Phatheon Paphos, and found them both ok. Would return to them both.

Check out the reviews for them both HERE

Kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.