Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi Deb, Have a look at Smaragdi Village Studios and Apartments through Kosmar. There are three very favorable reviews in the Hotel Reviews. We stayed close by the other year and went there for the Greek Night which was superb. Good luck.

Les
HI DebJ. Which resort are you staying at. We stayed in Kamari last year and although it was quieter than we expected (although aparently the liveliest resort on the island) we still had a great holiday. We stayed at the Estia studios which were really convenient for beach, tavernas, restaurants. It was B&B but the breakfast was rubbish honestly. The price we paid was more of a SC price than B&B so we didn't worry too much about the brekkie.
We stayed in the Kafouros Apts in June and couldn't fault them. They were close to all amenities, the owner and rest of staff were fab and there was plenty of sunloungers for lazy days at the pool. We were in a four bedded apt which had a mezanine floor which was a bit scary to get up to but my kids loved it. We spent the end of every evening out at the pool bar and the owner was very generous with his measures. My 11 year old had his birthday while there and the owner of the apartments treat him like royalty and gave everyone free drinks at the bar to celebrate.
I have read a few not very encouraging reviews about these apartments but i would definitely consider going back.
We stayed at the Kafouros Apts and moved with in 1 hour it was dirty. It was 3 years ago and things might have changed. Our room was overlooking somesones back door and we had beer barrels on our terrance. The warbrode was full of mold it was really dirty. Even the rep agreed it wasnt suitable and she asked for it to be re cleaned but we still wouldnt go back to the room

Seaside with Kosmar is very nice
Also Arion Bay booking direct is cheap (30-35 euros per room per night low season) and a good breakfast
Both in Kamari
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.