Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Alex

We were at the Holiday Village for the last 2 weeks May and we had a great holiday. While we were there we spoke to lots of people and not one person said they didn't like it. We have a 12 year old daughter who had a great time. She went to kids club, did walking on water (very funny to watch), the zip wire, kids disco (don't tell her friends ;) ) and she won us £160 on the magic envelope :) :tup :) .

This is the 3rd HV we have been to (Turkey and Dominican Republic) and we enjoyed this one the most. If I am honest, if it was just the two of us then we wouldn't go to HV's but we go purely for what they offer for kids. If she is happy, then we're happy :)

We definately reccommend it and would go back again.
Hi,

Glad you had a great holiday, at last a favourable review on the Hol Village - thank you so much.

Some of them have been a bit hit and miss lately. We go out on 14 August for 2 weeks and have a 12 year old daughter.
The Mcs

Alex

We were at the Holiday Village for the last 2 weeks May and we had a great holiday. While we were there we spoke to lots of people and not one person said they didn't like it. We have a 12 year old daughter who had a great time. She went to kids club, did walking on water (very funny to watch), the zip wire, kids disco (don't tell her friends ) and she won us £160 on the magic envelope .

This is the 3rd HV we have been to (Turkey and Dominican Republic) and we enjoyed this one the most. If I am honest, if it was just the two of us then we wouldn't go to HV's but we go purely for what they offer for kids. If she is happy, then we're happy

We definately reccommend it and would go back again.

Thanks for this, it sounds promising :tup
We will probably end up booking here because we don't want to go until April next year and any problems will have hopefully been ironed out by then.
We too have been to the HV Turkey and the HV in Lanzarote and we loved both. Like yourselves if it wasn't for the kids we would have very different holidays but they really know how to keep the kids entertained don't they.
Alex

They do know how to keep the kids happy. We normally go away with my sister and her girls so we worried about Bethan being on her own. We needn't have bothered, she made loads of friends and had a brilliant holiday.

We have priced to go for a week next Oct but just can't afford it :( . Steve and I are going away in March for his 40th (first holiday without Beth). If we didn't already have this booked we would have booked while there for Easter.

Katiesmum

Just so you know, we have spoken on trip advisor (stejobeth) :wave:
ALEX: We came back from HV end of May as well. We had a great time,me hubby, and 2 kids aged 7 & 9. They loved it and we re-booked to go back next may 09 for 2 weeks. I know there have been some bad reviews but the good ones far outweigh the bad. None of us were ill whilst we were there either.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.