Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Seray Zetas in Gumbet is open and is a very good authentic Turkish restaurant. In Bodrum itself, walk along the harbour and try Yag Hane. There are lots of nice restaurants along the front and they should all still be open then. For days out I wuld suggest juping on a dolmus and exploring the other towns on the peninsular, Turgutreis, Yalikavak, Torba, Turkbuku, Gumusluk, Ortakent, Bitez are all lovely. They will all be quiet at the end of october but it is nice just to wander around and take in the scenery. I'm sure you can still do orgnanised tours to Epheses and Pamukale at that time of year but I think you will be too late for boats trips (too cold out at sea!) and jeep safaris.

Have a good trip!

Kedi
Nazik Anna in Bodrum

Excellent real turkish food.
You can find it in a narrow street in the main street to the harbour

Rgds Jeroen
haha tx
good to see other tourists visit this place also
99% of the visitors are turkish. And I always think where the turkish people go it must be good.

Bad thing for nazik anna is that they had a huge fire this winter.
So the authentic old atmosphere has gone lost.
But food is still excellent and the music is great!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.