Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Have a look at our resort reviews for some info. :) I have had a look at our restaurant sticky for South Goa and can't see any mentions for Varca but I'm sure someone here can help.We also have hotel reviews here :welcome to the Goa forum by the way :)
We like Tangy's Corner which is on the main? road before you turn right to go to the Ramada. It is not on the beach and, although quiet, produces good food and service. We also go to Little Milan's which is between the Radisson and Club Mahindra which is more of a garden restaurant. There are shacks on the beach near the Ramada but we haven't used any.

Hope you have a lovely holiday.
Cocopop
thanks for the reply i will try little milan its italian i take it ,my favorite food.
Hi again. Little Milan is not an Italian restaurant although they do make good pasta a nd pizzas! Milan is the name of the owner and he is little!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.