Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Varca
6 Posts
Depends where in Varca you stay. If it is near the radisson there are several restaurants on your door step, plus 10mi to Benaulim and 20 to Colva. If you are staying near the Ramada less restaurants and about 10 mins further to Benaulim and Colva but you are closer to Cavallosim. In the village there are shops a good supermarket and 3 ATMs
Thanks,
Its near the Raddison, are there bars as well as the restaurants, reading back through some posts that everything shuts early?
The restaurants are fairly informal so no problem going in for a drink. We have stayed in that area for the last 4 years and never had a problem finding what we want in the way of food or drink. There are some good beach shacks in the area and the beach is in our opinion fantastic. When are you going out? We will have just arrived this time next week.
We have a few Varca pics on the .tv site...

You can view them here:
http://www.holidaytruths.tv/search/varca/

Of course anymore on your return would be apprecitaed ;)
Van :tup
We are going late 9th April so the holiday will include Easter weekend,

I think we are now going to just do the first week in South Goa then move up to the North for the remainder of the holiday giving us the best of both worlds and a chance to see if the South is for us,

Waiting for some replies back about apartment rentals but at least the :sun2 countdown begins
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.