Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
you should be getting visa back any day now, minimum time when you post to the embassy directly is 15 working days so 3 weeks. I sent mine at the beginning of Jan got them back at the end of jan.

I have never stayed at the holiday inn, however i have a friend at work that has a couple of times and he says its brilliant, so you have no worries there.

http://www.holidayinn-india.com/holigoa.htm

is the main site for them, looks bloody lovely.

Have fun
We also sent for our Visa from London. We posted the form on Jan 6th, other half had his back today, but mine still hasnt arrived !! Should i be panicking do you think?
Elaine
Hi sent my visa off about 3 weeks ago haven't got them back yet. You actually make me feel a bit better knowing someones waiting too who sent them rougthly at the same time :) .
We are off 8 weeks tomorrow.
knitter46, we go on 23rd March from Gatwick, staying at Cidade de Goa. Its our first time and we are really excited now, or i will be when the damned visa arrives!
elaine
no need to panick, will be through in the next couple of days. Why didnt you put them in the same envelope ???

Longest i have known to come back is about 8 weeks, but that was a couple of years ago when they had a fire.
I sent our visa's off on the 8th Jan to London, we got them back on the 25th Jan, not bad. My parents sent theirs 5 days later than me and they are still waiting for theirs, I'm sure they will arrive anyday now. We're off 9 weeks tomorrow :D
PaulaS
Fire!!!! :o .
I just hope we all get them back on the same day so we can all relax. I supose a lot of people sent for them straight after xmas. So they got a bit of a backlog. Still I will still be on the edge of my seat waiting for the post comes tomorrow. Its my first time to Goa too
We was going to put them in together, but reading the embassy website it said to send them seperate! :roll:
Elaine
Silly website

Nah you can send them together just fine, we have a number of times saves on the recorded delivery and you get them back at the same time.
Any news on the visa's ? Still haven't got ours yet :cry:
Whoopee, i can go, The Visa has arrived!!!!! :D
Elaine
Still no sign of my parents visa's yet, its been more than 3 weeks now, but we've got plenty of time before we go and I'm sure they will arrive soon :wink:
Paula
Been to the holiday inn for the last 3 years it's a great place to stay.

Go and eat at Hills Den right by the gates of the hotel, really nice restaurant. Give my regards to Izzy.
Sent Visas to london on the 13th Jan today is the 7th feb no sign at all anyone else been witing this long?????????
The holiday Inn is shouting me !!!!!!!!!!!!
We sent off for ours 10th of january. I can't relax till they arrive the suspence is killing me.
what date do you fly Nessa I've got plenty of time... 31st of march but I still want that visa landing on my door mat
My parents visa's arrived this morning after 25 days of sending them.
I hope they arrive soon for those who are still waiting!!
Paula
Visa arrived this morning :D :hyper :pele
Hope yours came nessa if not they will probably be here in the next day or two
Of course you know what it will be in a a few weeks Where are a tickets :) ?
I agree totally and I'm sure waiting for the tickets will be even more agonising, as time will be more limited. Gosh I can't wait :hyper :hyper 59 days to go
Paula
51 days to go :fly
One point about the visas though or more about the royal mail Sent recorded delivery sae for the passorts to be returned to us. At work when they arrived this morning just posted through the letter box no one signed for them. And the royal mail wonder why post goes missing.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.