Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Varca- Q&As
69 Posts
Hi! Can you add the 'Varca Palms Resort' too. I'm off there in Feb and will love to leave a review (hope it's gonna be good!!!!)
Thanks!!!! Can't wait to go now!!!!
Hi all, can't wait to go in feb for 3 weeks!! I'm not familiar with the Varca Beach area-are there many places to eat around there? Will we be limited to the hotel??
To be added to the list please Fiona! Thanks!
so - does anyone want to help out Haddojetty with some info on this resort? :D
Try Glorias on the beach by Mahindra, for the best Nan bread in goa.Pereiras near the Raddison is good for an evening meal, with some rather corny live music!
There is a cash point on the main road in Varca village, and a good general store.
For the best shopping and a taste of real india go to Margao.
ps Glorias hava a firework night every Wednesday and will get you any seafood to order
OK so we is ignorant lol!!! Where is Varca North or South?? We are staying in Baga could we visit in a day , if so how do we get there?? Taxi or train?? Roughly how long would it take?, Is it likely that we could get a room in a hotel for a nite if we fancied it? (We are going 26th Nov for 2 weeks) and roughly wot would that cost?? Thanx in advance. xxx
Helen and Clive.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.