Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Varca ???
3 Posts
There are shacks on the beach by the Ramada hotel and another group further along by the Mahindra and Raddison hotels here i would recommend Glorias especially wed night for fireworks. During the day when the tide is out its a good idea to hire a bike and ride to colva or down to cavelossim.Varca village is quite a way from the beach , here there are general shops a bank and ATM. This is where you can get the local buses. Margao by taxi 15-20 mins the same for Colva. Outside the Raddison are the Sun and Moon and Perieros retaurants both good. The best places are in Cavelossim 20mins away by taxi Fishermans Wharf and Bettys, Mikes place and Goan Village for entertainment.Colva is also good for bars which you will not find in Varca
Hope this helps
Thanks Lassigirl. I found an interesting property to buy near Varca beach - but have never been beyond Benaulim. It would be interesting to check out the place - but not possible before October when I visit next.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.