Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Nice try BP :lol: I have a better idea I'll go in 37 days time and investigate
and give the same honest report without sponsorship and that will save you all that hard work, you don't have to thank me, give till it hurts then give again is my motto :glynis :glynis :sun .

Alan
Nice idea, blondepuff but I couldn't put you to all that trouble. However, it's a dirty job and somebody should do it so I'll volunteer my services on my trip in November. I'll pay the air fare and rooms and HTers just pay for the meals.

I'll bring back audited accounts and will issue a "Goan Piggin'" guide to all those contributers to the fund.

What do you think? Lets eat!
I think thats a great idea, although I think a few of us should go and then we can compare notes, I could try all the different drinks on offer as those testing the food could get distracted by the drink and it could distort the taste !!

I'll start with some Honry Bee as I have never tried it, I'll take notes from Tuesday onwards and get back to you all !!

Rach
I've tried that with admin here but it didn't work :lol:
I think some of us should name and shame the shacks and restaurants with the dirty toilets.:shock:

I would be happy to join that survey team. :wink:
Keep trying Fiona, maybe one day they will agree its a good idea !! :gluck

Rach
where do i send the sponsership money blondepuff, direct to you???
how much do you need??
BOB :pele
do you accept credit cards? ehh!
elephant
Bob and Elephant, I do you good price - cheaper than Primark!! Cheaper than Asda!!

I reckon several thousand pounds should do it. 6 months accommodation (checking out all the hotels and guesthouses), flights, food and drink (checking out all the eateries and bars), and of course I would have to buy some jewellery to check out the best jewellers.

Cheques, credit cards, cash - all welcome :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.