Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Gouvia
3 Posts
Gouvia - where do I start :D

My husband and I have visited Kos, Samos, Rhodes, Halkidiki and Crete but if its great Greek nights out you want and traditional Greek hospitality then Gouvia is the place to be.

The Taverna's are truly superb with traditional Greek food and dancing, I would recommend Verginias, Aries and Flippers Tavernas for a great night out.

As for the Mozzies then take plenty of protection - they are hungry!

Corfu is very green and it rains frequently till May and again from September (July and August are bone dry) so the Mozzies can be a problem so be careful.

Not sure about diving but I would post this question on the 'Corfu Travel Guide' below, where fellow Gouvia and Corfu fans will no doubt have a good idea.

http://www.agni.gr/

Enjoy your holiday and give my regards to Stephanos, Stavros and family at the Verginias Taverna.

Yammas!

Gill
Thanks for the info and website Gill. Off to Boots tomorrow to stock up on mozzie repelant :!:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.