Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Let's hope this is cleared up by the time we come over - What chance September?
Has anyone got a progress report on the Gran Tinerfe roadworks?
Perhaps Makum can update the map as to progress or another of our resident members will oblige with an update soon.
its almost done now..... they are down past the tinerfe, so not much left
Hi we're off to Tenerife at the end of the month and were wondering on the state of the roadworks now in Playa de las Americas and surrounding area.
We are staying at Los Cadonnes (Colonial Village) first in Las Americas then moving on to Lagos de Fanabe apartments just a little further up the coast.
Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Sue.
Yip,

All done bar the tittyfying :D
Thanks for that. Wasn't sure how far things had progressed as we didn't go last year.

Sue
i heard a rumour there are some sort of works outside the las palermas keeping people awake not sure if its road works or building any info would be appreciated..
Well most of the works are now down by the |Esmerelda and Torviscas Playa. Playing havoc with local traffic, but they have started digging the new just finished bit up again further round the corner in poo dust street. Maybe they buried Hose's flip-flop when they were landscaping :shock:
Does this mean its bad near the Santa Maria? Going in six weeks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.