Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Grand Hotel
9 Posts
Stayed at the Grand Resort across the road in March. Both hotels have entertainment in the evenings - didn't watch but think it was mini disco followed by magic acts/ fakir/jugglers etc. The Grand Mall has a tabled seating area with a stage - early evening there is usually a singer and then about 10pm a 'show' put on by the animation team - Cats and Rocky Horror Show etc. There is also a nightclub in the Grand Mall. The Hard Rock Cafe is just a few minutes walk from the Grand and the shops and nightlife of Hurghada are only a short bus ride away.

Unable to advise re the AI situation but the hotels have a website http://www.redseahotels.com which provides a section called 'contact us' so that you can e-mail the hotel. When I contacted the Grand Resort via this link they were very helpful and answered my queries promptly.

Have a wonderful holiday!
Caro
Thanks for your reply : :D

Can you tell me does the Grand Mall belong to the hotel or is it independent? :?

Cheers
has anyone stayed at the grand sharm hotel in sharm with panarama/first choice, brand new hotel, not the creative grand sharm?
:lol: this is a new hotel in hadaba area, is anybody due to holiday here or has been to this hotel with airtours or panorama? due to travel June 06. would be glad of any comments. :wink:
don't think that it's the hotel, as brochure says it is still being built.
HI Bebe

This is my first visit to this chat room. I also haved booked a holiday to this hotel in January 2007 which will be our first visit to Egypt. We also cannot find any mention at all about this hotel. Even though we know its new is it early days or what? We will of course keep looking like yourself. If i find anything i will let you know,also if i cant find out in the meantime can you let me know when you've been on your holiday. Good Luck and have a good time,everyone else does.

8)
Hi QueenNHS

Thanks for your reply, just read it. Have been doin some undercover work on this hotel, and have come up with some results, although Panorama, insists that it is the iberotel grand sharm, some other review websites, say that it is not and that it is still under construction and not yet finished and it should be completed in June 06 have not yet been back intouch with panorama yet. We will just have to wait and see. Will keep you informed. bebe
Hi Queensnhs
Our holiday to Grand Sharm in June has been cancelled as we have been informed that it is still a shell and have been moved to the St. George three corners, we are a bit niffed but as there are six of us going we had trouble getting in anywhere else. We booked deluxe rooms with sea views, on the beach and the St. George has only standard rooms, and the beach is a courtesy bus ride away. But still we got a good compensation refund. Its not put us off going tho' planning to have a great time. bebe.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.