Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Dij786

Dont worry the two hotels couldnt be any closer. We havent stayed in them but often stayed in the Kaan apartments nearby. We have only visited these hotels but am sure you and your mum have both made a good choice. They are situated in the Siteler area of Marmaris and the Green Nature, Granda Pasa, Pineta hotels are all close to one another.

If you go down to the main road you can catch a dolmus into either Icmeler or in the other direction to go to Bar Street/Marina. They run every few minutes and you can stop them anywhere. Just wave. If you have visited Turkey before you will know all this.

Its easy to find your mums hotel because of the very noticeable green sign with the hotel name also its very near the mosque. We used this as a landmark when we were first finding our way around the area.

this helps a little and that you all have a good time.
Thanks a lot Morh, your info helps a lot. I stayed at club pineta last year so I know the area you're talking about, but I have a terrible memory and can't remember seeing the Green Nature at all but I did see the Mosque a lot and not too far from Mcdonalds either(we are muslim so the kids love being able to get a halal big mac). Thanks again. :tup
dij786

The Green Nature is further up so maybe thats why you didnt notice. I like that part of Marmaris. Enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.