Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
All the places you have mentioned are good but can also reccomend the Hercules Carvery (open Thurs - Sun at the moment) for a great carvery as much as you can eat for 10 Eur and also the Wok Chinese again as much as you can eat 11.95 Eur weekdays and 12.95 Eur weekends and holidays very good value. Also Hazy Days is a good bar for a drink or two before or after the restaurants.
Hi Pink

Would highly recommend Sharvilles, like yourself. We ate there a few times last summer and the new owners were so welcoming. On our last day, we went for breakast, they even gave us the daily papers to read and treated us to drinks/coffee. Lovely couple. From Sheffield I believe, just hadn't changed the 'from Cheshire' part on the sign from the previous owners! Also had excellent meal at Potters (next door). Had super Mexican meal at the restuarant just past the marina (on way to torre) too. Cant't remember the names of the others we visited, need to get back there soon!!!!!!
Theres a great place that does homemade pies, they even have pastry leaves on top!!! :)
Only when I go I usually end up with the last one so I'm not gonna tell ya where it is! ;)
Would also recommend El Carmen in Bonanza Square, good food and good value too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.