Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Looks like there may be some truth in this as all the flight to greece from Manchester Airport haven't departed yet! :roll:
Should this go in flight/Airports too?
Panic over- according to Hellas news some unions are holding 24 hr strikes but apparantly the Air traffic controllers are only striking for four or five hours this morning. :lol:
Look like this mornings flights will be delayed until mid afternoon.
Ohhh Gawd!

My stomach just dropped into the pits then - I am going to Kos on Saturday, is it all over please say yes? :cry:
Hi jojo**, Thanks for that link. Let's hope that is the only strike this week. As you may or may not have seen in the who's going where in 2007, we are also going to Kos on Saturday but from Birmingham. Your Hotel is one of three that we are being allocated to.

Les
Its a 24 hour strike, by the public services union regarding pensions, back to normal in a few hours time
Hi Les,

Well I am definitely in countdown mode now! just couldn't believe I could get so miserable so quick when I thought that valuable hours were going to be eaten out of my special holiday by a flaming strike!
A strikes always bad but it just seems so much worse when you are only going for a week rather than two!

If you get allocated to the Bahamas look out for the vertically challenged scouser :D ! and her long suffering much taller Yorkshire husband :oops:

Jojo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.