Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Doesn't anyone eat when they go to Gran Canaria?
staying green golf maspalomas 16 sept 1 week anyone going there :D
We're going for Christmas a New Year here's the link to the web site:-

http://www.cordialcanarias.com/
hi lisaequen
have been there loads oftimes just wondered if anyone stay there that date
LISAEUGENE
Green golf fab complex just re-opened after having revamp email ad is
http://www.cordialcanarias.com this is their central reservations office also pics of complex there as well. To eat there are loads of places, two of my favourites are EL GUACHOS and EL RANCHOS both near the KASBAH in playa de ingles, grab a taxi outside the green golf and ask for the KASBAH, EL RANCHOS is right on the taxi rank and EL GAUCHOS is behind the big church. Also take a taxi to the EL FARO (lighthouse) on maspalomas beach turn right with the lighthouse facing you and there is a boulavard with bars/resturants there. The FARO 2 ten mins walk from green golf has plenty eating places there also. I have written reviews on the GREEN GOLF on this forum and also their sister complex across the road the SANDY GOLF. hope this helps. we go 16th sept 06 :D
just had email from http://www.findrooms.com saying green golf will not be open until october, we booked green golf with them about 6 weeks ago, they have offered us the sandy golf which I have accepted as i have stayed there before. the refurb has been completed there, advantage of sandy golf is the bungalows are one storey and have bigger terraces to the front of the bungalows with sunbeds. Only TEN days to go. :)
We have just come back (tues 31st oct) from the Sandy Golf which is the sister complex of Green Golf and can confirm that the day we left the green golf is still NOT completely open. Apparently half of the complex is but half is still having building work carrying out, which means banging and drilling im afraid. The refurbishment at Sandy Golf is complete and very nice, although we would not return there it was extemely quiet for a family and not at all family friendly as advertised. We encountered some rather nasty holiday makers who did not appreciate children swimming in the pool, this complex should be turned into an Adults only complex, my children were constantly told to shusssh, and it was very annoying having miserably old men standing around the edge of the pool growling at the kids, we were only one of about 4 english families staying here as apparently we had gone in scandinavian season!?! If your looking for a nice peaceful quiet complex and are travelling without children then this complex is for you, cant comment on what the green golf was like for families as we didnt go to the pool there. Faro 2 centre which is a 10 minute walk has some lovely restaurants and bars, although very quiet as we went in October Half term and as I said its scandinavian season and they all seemed to eat in their apartments. Holiday world is another 10 min walk on from the Faro 2 this again was quiet but my children had a fab time, there is also bowling alley here. If travelling with Aspro, Direct holidays, Airtours, My travel be aware that sandy golf/green golf is the last drop off and we were on the coach a good hour from the airport.
SANDY GOLF/GREEN GOLF-Have been there over the last 8 years 14 times and have never experienced anything like you have mentioned. Have always found staff very friendly and polite.
Never seen any the of the guests (any nationality)shout at any kids.
It's a quiet family complex with no entertainment.
Have made a few friends while there and often meet up with them on return visits.[/b]
hi can someone help us ,we are trying to contact the green golf bungalows in maspalomas . we have sent them an email but got no reply . any help would be really helpful thanks in advance
Hi, we always go to the green golf, tel no. 0034 928 773949 direct to the bungalows,
or email reservas@cordialcannarias.com fax 0034 928 142 487 and http://www.cordialcanarias.com
hope this helps anything else just ask.
Are you trying to book with them or ask a question.

Got reviews on this forum take a look.
Hi

We have just booked these aptments for august . Anyone been there and could let me know a few tips and were nice is nice to go eat and drink . Is the drinks and food reasonable on the complex .

Regards

Karen :lol:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me exactly what you get in terms of facilities in Maspalomas Green Golf Bungalows please?

I have heard there is a toaster, coffee machine...is there any cooking facilities, fridge etc?

Also, are the Safetey Deposit boxes in reception or are they in rooms (if so are they secured to anything?)

Thanks,

Neilll
Whilst you're waiting for someone who has stayed here to get back to you, check our reviews by Clicking Here there maybe some information there.
:wave
Merged with existing topic.

There are contact details in earlier posts so perhaps you could email them and ask.

luci :wave
Hi Nielll,
The GREEN GOLF BUNGALOWS are a fab complex, they are duplex bungalows, bedroom/bathroom upstairs and living room/kitchen down, to the front of the bungalow is a small terrace with table and chairs and a small garden, it is directly opposite the golf course. there is a kettle coffee maker toaster and a 2 ring cooker all the necessary equipment is there, the safe is in the wardrobe in the bedroom. We have been there 16 times in the last 8 years. If there is anything else you want to know eg. restuarants places to go etc just ask,

EDIT: To protect your online security, your email address has been removed as per our T&Cs. Any discussion about the complex would be best conducted here in the forum.
David HT Mod
:wave Hi kazykaz, Don't know what the weather is like in april, I should think it's fairly warm. As far as booking that far in advance I'm sure you could, have you tried becoming a member of their web site, as I have.
If you pm me your email I can send you some good pics of the complex and other areas of interest.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.