Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Claire, Greenpeace is about 2 mins walk from the main road - and yes a few hundred yards further down from Top Nosh. If you know where Ruffles bar is, then looking across from there and towards your right, is 'Friends' bar and restaurant (which is also JJ's b&b) and at the side of there is the lane that takes you down to Greenpeace.
Friends part owner is called Anthony and he owns quite a few apartments of Greenpeace. The guy who runs Friends is called Seby and is very good and quick with e-mail response so contact him for any details you need.
sebylobo28@yahoo.co.in
I will PM you his phone number if required, but you could request it in your e-mail if you are going to make a booking.
Don't contact Sandpebble, we got no where with them, we later found out they own other blocks of the whole set up.
Thanks Glynis and Spike. I emailed Sandpepple yesterday and they replied saying they no longer have anything to do with Greenpeace - they need to update their website in that case! I think I know where these are now and I'm really keen on that location so hopefully if I email Seby today and get in early enough they will have plenty of availability.

Thanks again ;)
Let us know how you got on. Any more info about Greenpeace or the area just ask.
I've had a very quick response from Seby and with a price that I think I'm happy with!! Just need to wait for flights to be released before I can confirm. We're planning on going in April 2014 due to being unable to take time off work in January, which is our preferred time to go. I wasn't sure if it would be as difficult to book rooms over Easter as it is over Christmas/New Year so thought it best to get in there early!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.