Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Looks like they are new and my guess is that they will be at the back of the resort, so that would mean a good walk to the centre and beach.
Availability......Icmeler is becoming more and more popular, so that will be probably be the reason why a lot are snapped up. You could look at a DIY option?
Hi Robert,
I myself looked into these apartments and couldnt find any info on them either. Even the travel agents couldnt help me out, the only info they had themselves was what was in the brochure (which doesnt say much at all!)
However, a woman overheard our conversation and said she'd just got back from there and they were fantastic apartments. She had an excellent stay but the only draw back was the distance to the beach etc as Earl suggested.
Personally i decided not to take the chance as there is no info on them anywhere and went D.I.Y :)
We was lucky to view the GreenWorld last August :wink:

Morat drove us there to have a look around they had not long been finished and the Rooms are superb. It's a big building I wanted to book for this year as they were good prices only thing was her indoors said no as it was too far away from the Town and the Beach. We reckon about 30 minutes walk to the Beach but much longer in the Heat.

There is a Dolmus service I think about every 10 minutes so if you did DIY you would have to take into account the extra for the Bus. GreenWorld is set right back in the Mountains looks very nice :wink:

Regards,

TIMUK.
My husband and I booked these apartments as a last minute 2 week holiday deal in July 2004, we were aprehensive as noone had heard of them and we could not find any info on the net about them. When we arrived we were overwhelmed at how fantastic they looked, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and yes the apartments were brand new we were the first people to have stayed in our room, all of the appliances still had there wrappings on them. If you want to walk into Icemeler village it takes about 25mins but the dolmus comes to collect you every 5-10mins and it costs about 20p so why bother walking, when you get into ecmeler you can walk down to the beach and restaurants and catch the Dolmus back.
We enjoyed our stay there so much that we are going back again this year to stay again at Greenworld.
We stayed next door to the Greenworld last year. Like are accomodation they were brand new and looked very Luxorious. Are holiday was a family holiday and although not in the town center it was easily accessible by Dolmus or Taxi. We had a great time and have booked the same place again I'm sure you would have a great time there.
Have read all your reviews and am VERY pleased with all the great comments. I have just booked up for a week in July at Greenworld and was wary as we had not a lot of information on the place.
If anyone has the time to submit some pictures then it would be much appreciated.
Also... do the Dolmus return frequently in the evening to the hotel?
Thanks guys x

*Edit please do not post email addys on the forum as per the T&C of HT Briar
Stephmarks,

We went to have a look around the Greenworld whilst in Icmeler last year.
they are right at the back of the Old Village. They were very nice.
As far as I can remember there was a dolmus stop right outside the hotel. The dolmus runs frequently in the evening. Alternatively a taxi to or from Icmeler centre was only about 5 lira. I'm sure you will have a great time. Certain restaurants have their own transport and will even collect you and bring you back.
Hi all :D

Does anyone know if these apartments can only be booked through Thomson? Also I know the air con is extra, could anyone give me a rough guide as to what I should expect to pay in a 2 bed apartment for a fortnight in summer? Do you pay at the apartments or direct to thomson, and do both bedrooms and the lounge have air con? Sorry for all the questions, am considering them for next year. :thanks to anyone who replies.
doepsmc

just dug out the leaflet we picked up last year for Club Greenworld (assume it's the same one)

It quotes aircon as as 25 GBP per week. you would normally pay at the hotel on arrival and they give you the aircon unit key.

Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.