Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
grocery shops?
10 Posts
Most resorts have supermarkets that stay open till late, I would think you'd be ok.

Sarah
If you're in one of the main resorts, you'll find the Spar and Netto shops are usually open until about 10pm. They have a good range of local brands and also a selection of popular British brands.
:tup thanks for that, i thought they would be open but wanted to make sure!
I would take a little pack of teabags and sugar etc in your luggage. You could even put a vacuum flask of milk in too (wrapped in a towel).. and then you wont need to worry once you get there. :)
ive put some teabags in and some of them sachets of sugar you get from ummmm debenehams cafe lol! :oops: but was thinking some podwered milk aswel, just incase...
wends wrote:
You could even put a vacuum flask of milk in
You won't be able to take a flask of milk in your hand luggage due to the restrictions on hand baggage.
you could put it in your hold luggage though :)
The small long life individual cups of milk they give you sometimes when you purchase drinks (mcdonalds do) are ideal in your suitcase and then with your tea bags and sugar you will not have to worry until the next morning.

To be honest though you should be ok to get into the resort before the shops shut, you will only have a problem if your flight is delayed.
ahhhh minijo, i never thought of them little things from macdonalds! i think a trup to macd's is on the cards :yuck
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.