Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I will be next door to you in Victoria Court 1 from the 5th to the 20th July.

My opinion you would be better off in my complex though both places are decent
PM me your email address and i will send you a list of places to eat and drink in our area that i give people who rent my place
The Reveron apartments are clean and well maintained.
The Atlantida apartments !!! Well where does one begin? dirty, poorly maintained, reception staff have already heard it all before. we stopped there in 1982, great then, new and clean.
Now. Take my advice. Do not stop there. Heed this advice, otherwise when you arrive and see your apartment, this post will come back and haunt you.
We have had friends stop there. they said the place was dirty and even the flies were leaving. I felt guilty as we recommended them. We went, we saw, it's true, they are disgusting.
How strange, my friends came to stay there and loved it, so much so they booked again and came back 2 months later. NO accounting for taste eh?!! :shock:
stayed at the Reveron last month. Loely and clean. the rooms at the back only overlook Victoria Court, but are lovely and quiet. Atlantida have only heard bad reviews, and on passing them would not like to be in some of the rooms
Wouldn't bad mouth a place, unless seen first hand. January 2007. Went to Atlantida apartments, although not as resident, looked run down, could see into rooms, looked basic and in need of refurbishment.
Can't beat about the bush. Wouldn't stop there, even, if it mean't an extra months free holiday, with champs and roses delivered free everyday.
Advice. Don't stop there.
As previous posts report different views of the place. Make your own mind up. Whatever happens. Enjoy Tenerife. Los Cristianos is great place for a Sun vacation :?: :?: :?:
i stayed in the reveron appts in 2005. lovely appartments, nice and clean and very quiet.

also security is rather good too.

one thing i would recommend is to hire the fan they offer when you first arrive. i had a street facing room on the 2nd floor and it was really hot at night. in the room.
Seen on another thread, major refurbishment going on at Atlantida and currently like a ghost town. Not the best of places, but each to their own. Depends what sort of accomodation one prefer's.

Council flat or luxury apartment.
we stayed at the atlantida apartments last year and thoroughly enjoyed it ! we loved our appartment it was quite roomy and clean , lovely huge bathroom , it even had washer in it ! there was a proper cooker and hob in the kitchenette and a large fridge freezer ya could fit a weeks shopping in it !
i suppose it depends what ya used to in a holiday complex, we were allocation on arrival and very pleased with atlantida :D
please read my post about my brother's recent experiences at the atlantida - on page 2 titled **WARNING** - think that says it all !

In addition to all that he also had loads of stuff stolen from the room on the last night !! Even the management thought it was possibly their own staff as he was among only a couple of families there and they were quite visably in the "entertainment" area during that evening!!

Thomson's attitude was appauling during the holiday and since, and they and the Atlantida were more than happy to take loads of money in return for a nightmare holiday!

Forewarned is forarmed!
just got back from the atlantida-have to say the 2 bedroom we had was big with 2 showers in the bathroom,very clean with thebedding changed twice a week..our friend also stayed there in a 1 bedroom, it was a corner one and had a huge balcony..i would say the apartments are basic but more than adequate glad of the washing machine too,,we had a slight cockroach problem the first day and also the washing machine door was broken so we reported it to reception and by the end of the day when we had been out for the day it was all sorted! we found all staff very helpful my friend hired a safe which was fine for the 2 weeks..noone broke in!!i cant really find anything bad to say about it,it was becoming busy when we were there and it looked like the entertainment was up and running again,mostly went down to heroes bar every morning coz graham does the best breakfast!!(go down to the guayero and turn left down the steep slope) also does great steaks and very cheap drinks too!!
glad u had a good holiday :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.