Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Welcome back mte glad you enjoyed it. Looking forward to the review.

Wot no roaches

Pete
Glad you had a great holiday, we stayed at the Reveron Apartments about 3 years ago, nice apartments, the thing I can remember was being woken up by the dustman about 3 to 4 o'clock in the morning and the walk back up the hill! Nice small pool on the roof with great views over Los Cristianos.
It's normally 3 o'clock in the morning ! We stay at Victoria Court 1 and as you may know its a couple of yards down the hill from the Reveron.

We now stay in a VC1 apartment as far away from the roadside as possible !
yeh forgot to mention taht in the review actually!

The dustman wolk us up about 3am :lol: iw as wonderin who the fuck it was !

other than that the whole area is really quiet at night.

oh, and NO roaches or ants
Nice hotel review Scott

How about a holiday review. What bars did you get to? etcetcetc.

Pete
Hi Peter ... you will find that separately in our Resort Reports section.

David :wave
yup peter, theres a bit i added into the resorts review.

mianly stayed in los cristanos or went into the start of las americas beside park santiago.
Our friends are staying at the Reveron apartments in Los Cristianos soon, and they would like to know what kind of kitchen equipment they can expect to find in a one bedroomed apartment. Do they have any of the following 1) kettle 2) toaster 3) microwave ??

Also Mary Rogans bar has been recommended, can anyone tell me the exact location please ?

Many thanks!!
Mary Rogans bar is in the Las Vistas complex which is in square E8 of the map shown on the link below
http://www.teneriferesorts.com/images/maps/south_tenerife_map.gif
Several bars around this area. Harlequins is a decent bar for family entertainment too.
Can't help with the apartments facilities though.Sorry
hi the revron apartments look nice but dont know whats in them we stay at victorica court 1 they are next door to them
the resturant next door do a good english breakfast
if you want groceries like bottle water and drink and food
suppermarket oppiste the arona gran hotel named macamanis will deliver for you if you dont want much food get you duty free booze it saves carring them up the bank we get enough water to last our stay
sorry to go on a bit
but there is some nice steak house on the top road going towards bus station named cygnet first one you come to on the left

have a great hol
i stayed in reveron apparts in aug-september there..

there is no kettle, but there is a kidna coffee maker thing that u could boil water up in.

there was a toaster and a cooking hob and fridge.

u dont get a microwave.

if u need nay other info gimme a shout.
I have been to Mary Rogan's bar several times and it is a good night out. Michael puts on a good show and well worth a visit
Mary Rogans bar is in the lower floor of the Vistasur appartments obout 50 yards from McDonalds on Playa De Las Vistas beach and next door to the California Bar.The food there is superb and Michael Graham is a superb entertainer.If you do go say hello to Michael and tell him Steve from the Paddywacks sends his regards .You can have a look at the bar on Michaels website http://www.michaelgrahamtenerife.com/Default.aspx it will give you an idea what its like. Regards Stevie
ALSo,

jkust like to add that do NOT change your money in the reveron appartments as their commission is rather high.

we took euro travelers cheques and changed them in the complex next door toi the reveron.

Cant remembver the name..could be marysol...

anyway, basically walk straight out of reception and turn right , walk up the hill a few meters and its on your right hand side. :D
i am going to Tenerife on the 30th November and I am disappointed that Mary Rogans will be closed for their annual holiday and not opening until the 11th December
Mary Rogan's bar can be found on the Vista Sur complex. Michael Graham owns and sings in the bar from about 22.15 every night.

Michael is an excellent Irish singer and would recommend -if you want a seat - that you get their early. You will go be back for more as he delivers one of the best shows on the island :)
hi change your money up by childrens play park in loscristanos named admiral and they also do trips from there
hi does anyone know who to book the reveron apartments through the winter months airtours are not doing them does anyone know who does

thanks from sue
Hi Sue there is a hotel review on HT for the reveron jan and it was booked through thomson hope this helps.
Dekka :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.