Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
L.Hillam

May see you there as i am just over the wall from you in Victoria Court 1 and leave on Friday for 2 weeks
Most days either myself my son or daughter will be wearing a Kilmarnock fc strip (which is blue and white stripes)and i speak with a scottish accent :lol: so give me a shout if you see me and i will invite you over for a drink
Some of the rooms are very small in the Reveron but but seem to be spotless as they get cleaned most days.
Dont think the building work will be too noisy as most of it seems finished

John
Hi
My daughter is at the Reveron apartments and is due back tonight I will
send you info tomorrow about the rooms etc.

Cheers
Stocktonmackem
Hi
As promised yesterday my daughter has just returned from the Reveron. She has had a great time. The apartment was lovely although slightly small but as there was only 2 of them this was not a problem. The rooms were cleaned 5 times during the week and the maid even did the washing up ( a bit like being at home). The bedroom had 2 single beds and the noise from the buildings opposite was not a problem even though they were at the front of the Hotel.
If you need to know anything else dont hesitate to ask. We are going ourselves in 20 days and counting although we stay at the Mar y Sol just up from the Reveron.
Cheers
Stocktonmackem
Does anyone else have an alternative e mail address for the above. tried one someone kindly gave but that one not working.The one I tried was reveron@atlantis.es
I don't see any e-mail address shown on their website, only phone and fax details:

http://www.hotelesreveron.com/

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.