Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I think that they are located at the back end of Los Cristianos. Can't remember any others located in Las Americas. But that is about as much as i know. Hopefully somebody else will help you out.
Just went up for a nosey today as inlaws have booked a thomson pricebreaker which this is one of. I took some photos of the pool etc, can email them when I get back!

It's slightly uphill from the far end of prom. Public areas appear fine clean etc, pool tiny! on roof.

Might be better to look at other options due to size and location, although they don't look too bad, but complex tiny!
yeh the rooms are good sized and everytihng is nice, but the pool is tiny.

it snot too bad tho as when i was there everyone was lying in the sun and not going in the pool :roll:

i have a pic of the pool i can send aswel lif u wish?
We have also stayed here. Complex is fine, we used the pool behind at the Victoria Court apartments a couple of times, they do charge for sunbeds and brollies though, but most days walked to La Vista beach. Walk back up was a bit of a killer though when you do it a couple of times a day.
:( Hi All

I am booked into Revron Apt's Los C 8th to 15th April but Thompsons have just phoned me to advise that there is building work opposite!
Apparantly it is a new apartment block, the 'major' work has been completed and the remaining work to be done is mainly 'cosmetic' but I'm not convinced.
Has anyone been recently or lives there and knows of the area in question, if so would really appreciate any advice offered.
I can change to different accomodation if I want to but was quite looking forward to staying at the Revron, however, I would also welcome any advice on better apt's.
All advice gratefully received as I'm worried now :cry:

Deb from Manchester
Hi Deb

We have our own apartment just up the hill from the Reveron apts and yes all the major works are finished. They are painting the apartments and they have started on the landscaping and pool areas.

Pete
Just a second assurrance, I live next door to the new complex, they are nearly finished. Just doing painting etc. You shouldn't have any problems at all.

Have a lovely holiday

vvv
vvv just quick question

How is the new shopping complex just up the road comming along. When we were there in January it was almost finished.

Pete
We went up to have a nosey at these a few weeks ago (early feb) for the inlaws as they may be there on their thomson pricebreaker.

They looked fine. There is some work going on up the middle of the road going up to it (like they are having a garden area up the middle), but that's the worst I noticed. You can only cross that road at certain points.
when i was in the reveron in august there wer enew appartments opposit neing completed.

even then there was hardly any noise at all.
:D

As usual, you are all stars, I knew I could rely on you all to 'tell it like it is'.

Panic over, I am once again looking forward to my holiday 8)

Just another quick question!!!!

When I go abroad I prefer to get a taxi to my accomodation rather than the coach provided, are there always plenty of taxi's waiting and how much should I expect to pay?

Cheers

Deb
There are loads 20 Euros is typical fare
Hi All, and Peter

OK the new shopping center doesn't seem to have progressed much in the last few weeks I'm afraid. I can't wait though. Do you know, today I was walking back from the Gym and I thought how lucky I am to have everything in literally 5 minutes. I've got a gym, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, turkish baths, outdoor spa, taxi rank, tennis courts, squash courts, supermarkets, phone boxes, numerous restaurants and bars, mexican, chinese, english, spanish, italian, DIY shop, beauticians, cabaret, etc etc.

Maybe I think this is so great cos I come from a very rural farming area which has no pavements, street lights, shops, buses etc!!

I just think this area is great and I can't wait till the newshopping and leisure complex area opens!!!
Thanks for that vvv.

We love the Oasis del Sur area as well. We have an apartment on Los Diamantes and agree that the area is great. Everything to hand as you say and with the new spa and the shopping center it will be even better.

Pete
vvv, Pete do any of you have pictures of the Revron Apartments that we could perhaps upload to the Tenerife picture gallery? If so just put them in the Upload album and I shall move them to Tenerife and create a new album for these apartments. This will only be for a short period then they will be moved to the main Tenerife album.
I haven't got any, but when I go out I will try and remember to take my camera and then I'll put some pics on the site..............in fact thats a grat way of sticking to my keep fit regime!! Anyone want any other pics......I'll go for a long walk.....no sarcastic comments please you lot :shock:
Thanks vvv any pics of hotels, building works or anything else you may think that may be of interest to the members would be of help I'm sure. Perhaps an update on the pedestriansation of the road between La Siesta and Parque Santiago III. I know it was to be done in stages but not sure as to what stage is currently being done.
Some pics of the new Dinastia site opposite the Paradise Park Hotel would be nice. we have bought a brand new apartment on there facing the Slow Boat restaurant.

Thanks Pete
Hi vvv

Yes please for some photos - could you take some of the el mirador apartments which face the revron - ours will be facing inside but we would just like to see how they are coming on.

By the way I've just had a look at your website and seen your new apartment - it looks lovely - can't wait til august.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.