Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hello I am off to Belek on the 3rd of June ,to the Sun Zeynep ,we have been four times now ,never actually done boat trips ,But if you go into a place called Kadereya ,which is the earest town and only ten minutes away on the bus,there is a small tour operators called Lets Go Travel ,its right next to the roman bar ,they do boat,bus tours ,all at a fraction of the price all the big operators charge .hope you have a good one.

Bluepeterno1
Thanks bluepeterno1, is there much at kadereya, will we be able to shop for presents there are will we have to go further, does Belek have shops are is it just hotels.
Its a wee bit confusing ,the resort is called belek which is a small town and the beach where the hotels are is called belek .You can by loads of stuff in Kadreya , plenty of shops for such a small place ,there is a market there once a week,you can get there by what is called the tractor bus sometimes a tractor towing a trailer with oen air seats ,or sometime an open air bus, takes 10mins. Belek itsself is a wee bit bigger ,again plenty of shops, and a market once a week , you have to get a taxi there as it is in the other direction and means taking two buses, get taxi right outside your hotel ,remember to haggle over the price its only 10/15 mins cost around tenner but that is for both ways ,he will take you and put you off outside a shop ,you are not compelled to buy anything , just look around , the shop owner will phone the cab driver when you are ready to go back to hotel. anything else i can help with just ask.

Bluepeterno1
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.