Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
What type of hotel are you looking for,

1 that caters for 18-30?
1 that is beside the beach?
1 that is quiet and nearer the center?

A little more info in your question would be useful.
hi , beach side or near the center would be good , we are aged 40+ like karaoke bars
Hi

Went to Gumbet last year, to Baba Hotel and really enjoyed it..Right on beach and in middle of town. :)
Before we bought our house in Gumbet, we always used the Hotel Serhan and can highly recommend it (book through Travel Republic or INVALID URL We still go and visit all the staff whenever we're in Gumbet. Just back from the beach and close to bars and restaurants but not noisy.
the asarlik beach hotel is lovely the food good to it's right on the beach and it has lovely gardens facing out to sea with hammocks and loungers the view is brill get a sea view you wont be disapointed we had a great time here it's only 5 min walk to the center we went in sept and the weather was in the 70's. the rooms are a good size as well . the royal asarlik beach is just built next door and it looks good to . :wave:
I can also recomend the Baba hotel. Excellent - rooms a little tired but SPOTLESS. Breakfast was really good. Go out the back of hotel and you are right on the beach. Go out the front and you are on Bar street. Staff are great and really helpful, nice pool area as well.
Denny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.