Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
gumbet,
4 Posts
I don't know where the Azka is, it sounds a bit out of the way. Parkin Ayaz is a nice hotel. Up until last year it was two hotels, Parkim Palace and Ayaz but it merged to make a bigger hotel this year, maybe you can find some reviews from last year under those two names. It is right on the beach near the centre of Gumbet. If you stay in Gumbet it is also very easy to get into Bodrum by dolmus, it takes about 25 minutes and the dolmus run all night so you can get one back at any time.

I used to live in Gumbet so if you want to know anything else just ask.

Kedi
Thanks Kedi, i have just looked at some reviews for parkim palace, and they are all really good. The Azka hotel is in a place called Bardakci bay. Does anybody know how far from Bodrum centre that is?
Bardakci bay is about a mile from Bodrum, it is between Bodrum and Gumbet, the next bay to Gumbet.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.