Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Gutted, weather
14 Posts
Quite possibly Im afraid Gill. Got back from Hisaronu yesterday and our weather had been pretty mixed, the forecast we saw in a bar Friday night didnt look too hot for Turkey generally for the coming week.

I doubt they are any more accurate than ours mind, you might get lucky.
I wouldnt take to much notice of the weather forcast we have just come back from Malta and according to the forcast before we went it was going to rain for quite a few days when in fact it didnt rain at all the weather was fab fot the whole 10 days 8)
Rained last Night in Antalya had a few spots this morning but generally sunny wouldnt worry too much.

If I had the time that lazy git chelseaboy had I would do daily weather reports for this area :lol: :lol:
Hi Gill,

I have heard that the weather in Turkey this last week (and coming week) is unseasonly rainy. :cry:

Fingers crossed it will clear up by then.

Strawberry
Hi bryn

You might be busier than CB, but even an occassional report from the Antalya region would be appreciated!

If you get the chance that is?
I have put one on for today and will try to do a weather report fairly regularly but I am often on the road at 6 in the morning to pick up my real estate clents so wont always be possible.
Found weather forcasts on the BBC website for next time

You can search by city which I found helpful, better than the met office website anyway
Just back from Icmeler were it hit 38* most days with around 27* at night!

Hot hot hot!
gil mag .Not according to my source ,i use this all the time as i go to belek twice a year,have a look at the the link below ,by the way where in belek are you off to .

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/17300.html
Bluepeterno1
Lol bluepeterno 1, I think at the time of writing, that Gill mag's source would be pretty accurate mate. :wink:

Jim.
I was panicking there as well until i happened to notice gill mags post was in june. Phew :wink:

In the last minute I went from worrying about it being too hot to :swear . surely its not going to be raining .

lyn
Silly me diddent see the date of her post ,what makes it worse i went to Belek on the 3rd of June for two weeks and never had any rain to speak of, maybe couple of spits now and again.

Bluepeterno1 :lol: :oops:
Hi . As it turned out I need not have worried it was gorgeous all the time, first time in turkey and am now a convert, looking for good ai for next year now, kids loved the slides, never had that in spain.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.