Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
So sorry to hear your news. You must feel gutted but your health is the most important thing and once you are sorted out you can plan again. Good luck with the surgery. My brother had a heart attack just before xmas and had two stents. Only 48 years old but doing well now.

Christabel
did you not make sure you Had holiday insurance before you booked?? was the dodgy ticker a pre existing condition?? it seems a shame you should loose out

wizard
Such a shame to hear you are having to miss a holiday that you and your family have been so looking forward to. At least you got most of your money back- save it for next time.Good luck with your surgery and I'm sure you will be able to enjoy taking a well deserved holiday when you are feeling better. :)
mcmanic, forget the holiday,get yourself sorted healthwise,then look forward to a great holiday later.

all the best good luck. percy123.
So sorry to hear this. Look after yourself and look forward to when you do get there.

It is a disappointment I know though. :(
I know you must be dissapointed,we all look forward to our holiday. It could be worse though you could have had a heart attack whilst on holiday. I hope you are sorted with your health really soon and have many more holidays to look forward to. Take care and concentrate on getting better for now :wave:
Ah, you and your family must be so disapponited. Best to take care of yourself first though, then you can enjoy many holidays to come.

Take care
Kedi
Very sorry to hear your news, but the good thing is that you are being looked after by the medics. Take care of yourself and remember there are plenty more holidays to be had and you will be eable to enjoy them better.

Take care

Kath x
so sorry to hear you had to cancel, its always nice to have a hol to look forward to. At least you should be able to go away next time knowing your health has been sorted. You can now enjoy the fun of planning where you want to go when you have had a good bill of health from the medics. Hopefully we will have a good summer and we can all enjoy the weather in our back gardens :sun2

hugs la
Take care of yourself. Holidays abroad are not so important and you and your kids can have fun anywhere. Why not treat yourselves to a last minute long weekend somewhere like Center Parks? If you explain to your children's schools why you need to take them out of school for a couple of days I'm sure they will understand.
I was not too well before going on holiday 5yrs ago and thought nothing of it and while in altinkum I had a heart attack and even though I was well looked after I would have much rather been at home. Missing one holiday is nothing compared to getting your health sorted. Take care Jacqui
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.