Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
HALLOWEEN
38 Posts
I'll second that Colleen PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASEEE FionA!! :lol:
I'm afraid it was not my doing- you will have to plead for Van to sort this one out :lol:
Ooooooooo irish aren't you organised with your dates :lol: :lol:
We will be switching it on nearer the date :lol:
:hyper :hyper :hyper Thankyou so much I know I am a bit early with my wee avatar but its all part of the fun ....thanks again colleen
for goodness sake IC- no xmas ones yet please :lol:
for goodness sake IC- no xmas ones yet please

Oooh Glynis, nearly time for twinkle :D
:rofl :rofl OK then Sarah I give you my word I will wait until the 1st dec thats a promise ......colleen
Sarah
don't you dare :lol: We have Guy Fawkes next!
"We want twinkle - we want twinkle!!" :rofl
Glynis and I used to drive Van absoulutely insane with the Christmas theme, it used to take us days of discussion. Van used to some up with a theme and colours and we'd say mmm its nice but we need more TWINKLE....poor bloke was probably grey by the end of it all :D
Sarah
Personally I prefer the forum to remain plain.

Bring on the http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5315/glitteryourwayd0b0e601ko7.gif

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/7360/dcb85e51be47bfe05026bc6eo4.gif

:lol: :lol: :wink:
When are you getting our ghosties ..............its going to be over soon
:hyper :hyper :hyper I had forgotten about the halloween theme we have :D
Wait till we get the Guy Fawkes theme :lol: and last year I had been listening to some loud music on the puter and forgot to turn the speakers down.....

It frightened the :swear out of me and I nearly rocketed through the ceiling myself. :lol:

Sanji
I wasn't a member last year, so I await with bated breath to see what you're all talking about.......... :shrug
:omg Be scared Tish , be very scared :omg
for those of you who havent yet noticed the Halloween board is now available, go to your profile scroll down to sub silver click drop down box and select new screen, scroll to the bottom and submit...but turn your speakers down first

the wizard [and pendle witch]
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.