General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I usually carry toiletries( small sizes), a change of underwear, book, mp3player, sunglasses, a few sweets, medicines (be very careful going through Dubai, there was a topic a few weeks ago about what's allowed). Is Manchester one of the airports that is now allowing a handbag as well as a small suitcase as hand luggage? if so you have got a bit more space. Put a packet of wet wipes in with your toiletries, I find them very useful on long haul flights also I have a small travel toothbrush and toothpaste set that I like to carry with me.
I assume you will be using the case that you are carrying your lap top in as your hand luggage case, if there is any space left after everything else, you might want to fit in a change of outfit just in case your hold luggage doesn't arrive the same time as you.
Thanks Judith:

Yeah, the suitcase is a radley laptop case, but there's plenty of room for a change of clothes (I've checked it's within size limits.) I'm packing my hand luggage now to avoid doing my uni work ;)

Not too worried about my main case going missing, we're staying with my cousin in Perth so I can raid her wardrobe if needs be :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.