Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
visited Marmaris in August 2005 and found the accommodation at the Hotel Hani very good. we were extremely lucky to find somewhere as good as this without paying ridiculous prices.

The rooms are quite small, but very clean, and the maid came everyday and did an excellent job. The pool was very small, and had a very relaxing atmosphere, that's if you made sure you got up early enough to get a sun bed because there isn't very many!!!!

The staff were all very friendly and there was someone on reception at all times.

The resort of Marmaris was excellent and there is a lot to do. I would recommend going on one of the boat trips which cost about £15 each, and included free drinks all day, a breakfast buffet, and a BBQ lunch. The boat trip lasted all day, and there were opportunities to jump off the boat and into the sea, and visit areas along the coastline.

Also the shopping in Marmaris is amazing, so make sure that you take an empty suitcase with you so that you can cart it all home!!!!

All in all, Marmaris is an excellent place to visit for couples and families, and the Hotel Hani is brilliant choice of accommodation.
Hi there,

thanks for the info, sounds good just going for a week to visit some friends, how far are they from the beach front? (Gima for example)

Cheers,

Nikki xx
Has anybody stayed in the Hnai hotel in Marmaris.
This is our first visit to turkey 19th August
Any advice on things to do will be greatly appreciated
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.