Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Happy New Year
9 Posts
happy new year everyone hope everyone enjoyed benidorm during the last year
Happy New Year to all Benidorm fans, whether in Benidorm or at home.

I didn't start 2008 too well as I didnt feel well and stayed in alone instead of going to our local Club with my family. I persuaded my husband to go and I watched all sorts of rubbish on TV and watched some of the Benidorm fireworks on a webcam and then the London freworks. I cannot remember when I missed going out on New Years Eve.

We will be going to Benidorm on Jan 31st though. :)

Regards to all
Sue
Happy New Year everyone.
I wish you all, health and happiness for 2008.

We had a fantastic night in the hotel Regente in Benidorm and apparently the party lasted until 4.30 am, but we crashed out at 1.30am.

sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Wishing everyone a Happy, and more importantly, Healthy New Year.

(Hope you're feeling better now Sue, nothing worse than being poorly overChristmas/New Year. Have a brill holiday at the end of the month :sun )

Visited Benidorm for the first time last year .................. and we're returning in August! Absolutely loved it! :pele

Can't wait until the kids are older and may be able to visit at Christmas/New Year - it sounds fantastic!

Very Best Regards and a massive thanks for all of the help and advice you guys have given me over the last year. :kiss

Elaine :fly
Happy New Year everyone. I hope that you all enjoyed your festive breaks, at home or away, and I wish you all a very happy and healthy 2008.

David :wave
A Happy New Year To All!

Danny :D
happy new year folks
wasnt looking forward to it as its the 1st without my dad
so i sat in the pub watched the fireworks and thought wonder which one is dad had a little cry
then felt a lot better it certainly helped being with my best mates at the time
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.