Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Happy New Year
22 Posts
Hi Tania it was very nice to meet you in November. When are you returning to Goa? Hope to catch up with you soon.
A very happy new year to you and all your family.
Sorry to hear youre working, will have a wee dram for you tonight at the bells :cheers :D
Happy Hogmanay and have a fantastic 2009.
Thanks to everyone on the Goa forum and HT and Fiona in particular for making this forum the best one ;) . I wish everyone a very happy and healthy 2009 :tup
Happy New Year to all on the forum, i to am doing a night shift tonight :cry :cry , but the thing thats keeping me motivated is, i am of to Sunny Goa on Saturday :fly . Thanks once again for all the information and tips i have received.

Good Health and Happiness to all in 2009
A very Happy and healthy New Year to all you lovely people on here, you made my last holiday to goa a very easy one with all your good advice, Thankyou to Fiona for being a great Mod. :cheers Gel
HAPPY NEW YEAR To everyone on this forum
especially the friends we have made over this past year :glynis :glynis
And all the new ones we will meet in 2009 :hyper CANT WAIT ONLY 52 DAYS TO GO
Special greetings to Fiona for all your good advise
HAVE A GOOD ONE :ghug
Love and peace to everyone for 2009
Pat and Andy :glynis
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

To all on the Goa forum Good Luck and Good Health hope you all have many more great
holidays in Goa :)
Ann :wave:
Hi celcat i know how you feel i had to work allsorts of shifts for years at holiday times :cry but we will see you at molly malones in march cause i heard you are gonna be sick around that time and will have to take time off :wave: :rofl slan(cheers) happy new year.
Happy New Year to everyone :cheers Where does the time go- its frightening how quickly time flies as you get older.
Happy New Year to you All.
Working tonight as well. Wrong side of the bar for me this time of the year.. :cheers
Alan :cheers
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Holidays_and_Party/happy-new-year-046.GIF HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON H/T ....from colleen and irishman
Happy New Year to everyone on HT especially the friends that I have made in Goa. See some of you in March.
Hope you didn't have to work too hard gooner fan :D
I am sure Alan (gooner fan) does not work too hard - he is too laid back

Vanda
Even more laid back after a night on HoneyBee as Vanda knows only too well :rofl :cheers
Was actually pretty quiet here on New Years Eve :que After a record Xmas period was expecting a really busy one :think
Hi Tanya. Happy New Year. to you and the boys. it was so good to meet you all. I hope you got away on time with no delays.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.