Hi Juttkeys

Not off hand I don't but I'm sure if you take a wander along Bar Street you'll

find something to suit your taste :lol:

When are you going?

Helenxx
Juttkeys wrote:
blips and farts
http://bestsmileys.com/lol/1.gif

I can't wait until somebody starts Prog Rock Cafe.

Mark
Never seen a ''Hard Rock Cafe'' in Pafos but as Helen says bar street does not need one!! maybe turn up that Mp3 player as I do, then Steely Dan blast outs that other crap! :lol:
There is somewhere - although I can't remember the name, or indeed if its still open! The owner had a huge vinyl collection of a "rock" origin and he'd put on anything you asked for. Had a great night listening to Dr. Feelgood a couple of years ago. Didn't do much business so we hogged the turntable all night. Maybe someone else recognises what I'm talking about and can advise further.

Richie
Hi Baggieboy
The place you are thinking of is called No Name Bar, it's on the right hand side of the music street if you are stood facing the little church, about 50yards up.
He is the one with the huge selection of vinyl records and he will put on anything you ask for. :glynis
Amber and Karl :wave :yipee
Cool, sounds our kinda bar thanks for that we'll give it a try !
That's the one - No Name bar! No wonder I couldn't remember the name! Highly recommended though.

Richie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.