Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
hard rock cafe
13 Posts
Last Nov when we went they didnt charge, but i am wondering if they charge at night when the music and partying starts? Thats normally after 11pm, but i havent been that late so i am not to sure.
Hi yes they do charge to get in after 11pm.
I am assuming that the Hard Rock Cafe you are refering to is the one in Naama Bay. I know there were rumours that one was coming to the Nabq area of Sharm does anyone know if there is one open there yet?
Hi there is only one in Sharm in Naama Bay. There has been a sign up in Nabq saying Hard Rock coming soon for about 2 years. There is now a legal battle over the land I believe so doubt it will be opening in the near future.
Hi, I ve just come back, I had a meal in the Hard rock cafe, no admin or enterance charges, very reasnonably priced too!
Hi Phil

Did you eat the meal after 11pm? That's when the charges are brought in?
Meant to have said my son bought a ticket from the lads in Aladdins Shisha for £10 - he made sure one of them went to Hard Rock with him so the ticket was not fake.
Got to go whatever the cost SWMBO must have her Hot Chocolate fudge Brownie desert AGAIN

So far done 3 different HRBars just for the puds
hard rock £10 entry after 11pm if you in prior no entry fee good night was in there last week
Does anybody know if the hard rock cafe near the COral sea resort is open?
last time we went it just said coming soon.
10 weeks tomorow! :sun2
Sorry no still 'coming soon' :rofl the week before last according to the sign that has apparently been up for two years. Just like the TGI's.
Bit confused here, the good lady and I were in the Hard Rock Cafe last Thursday and didn't pay an entrance fee (went in at 11.10 pm). Remembered this thread as I was leaving about 1145pm and didn't see anyone paying.

Wilson ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.