Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Harmony
9 Posts
hi the harmony is not a club, its a beach front resturant/bar. with nightly show, the food is excelent the sun beds are free the night time entertainment is very very funny, its a drag act from england, the stella show. we have been going now for 3 yrs, stella does lots artist impressions, the nun is very funny, the three degrees is hilarious, and cher, well what id give to be able to wear that costume """ if you look on icmeleronline tube they have some videos, its a great night out with no audiance participation, well worth a visit, hope you enjoy it we do x
I would agree with everything that Angela has said except for the food, 9 of us visited Harmony, to see the Stella show, but only 1 enjoyed there meal.

But the show was very funny & not to blue.
i was one of the 9 the food was poor snacks at our pool was better i had spaghetti bol probably microwave .but the stella show is great i agree with geddy
The Stella Show is a must, i seen it a few weeks ago brilliant it was,definately a must see if your in or around Icmeler.
Ahh come on gulum stop it

John
hehehe ok thanx everybody :)
But does anybody knows any of the staff there?? any summerlove or something?!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.