Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Booked last May with doyouspain.com , but the local agent was Centauro . We were picked up by a mini bus at the airport and driven to their office , where you collect your car from . It took around 30 mins from being picked up at the airport to driving away in our car . Having spent an hour or more in a queue at Palma airport before to pick up a hire car I found this quite a good way of doing it. i would have no problems using them again .
Feel free to ask if you have any more questions.
I've had cars from Centauro on several occasions mainly booked through Holiday Autos, never had a problem with them and would be happy to use them again.

andy
We used Centuro xmas just gone, we had a mercedes vito, lovely vehicle, no problems. We waited till last minute to book as price kept coming down, in the end it cost £175 for 7 days.
I have used several times, book through economy car hire and then there is absolutely no excess to pay plus a second driver is included in the price. Centauro are now not in the terminal so you have to catch a shuttle bus to the compound 5 minutes away (they bus you back to the terminal at the end of the hire) but still lovely cars and very competitive prices and good service.

dan
thanks for your replies - it all sounds positive so we have taken the plundge and booked with them.
Suppose the one thing about them not being in the airport is you should eliminate any queues.
Thanks again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.