Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Why don't you contact Holiday Lets.net from whom you got the villa information, if it were a spam I am sure that you are not the only one that will have been scammed. I am sure that everything will be alright and Holiday lets.net will soon put your mind at rest.

Good luck
Dave.
It's property19068 on the site, sorry not allowed to post a link as yet. I have been intouch with holidaylets they say the property has been on the books for about five years and they have had no complaints so far and she also has 20 villas on with them, this is what makes me think wouldnt she be better set up for giving people info?

thanks anyways. Dave
Here is the link to Holiday Lets;

http://www.holidaylets.net/

Here are the contact details for the owner from their website;

Telephone +357 99750256

Hope this helps.

fwh
It was all fine in the end, had a great time and love cyprus!
my brother and sister in law lost £900 form a villa scam in ayia napa which was booked for august
In my case it all worked out fine but maybe you should post full details about your brother-in-laws loss so as to warn others and stop the scam in it's tracks, did he find out before or after flying to Cyprus?
before and my father sons fahter in law said it has been all over the news in cyprus about the s cams
cherished1961uk wrote:
before and my father sons fahter in law said it has been all over the news in cyprus about the s cams

Details?
I'm about to book for 12 people, so any specifics would be appreciated.
The offending properties were removed from the website a while ago.
Yes, it was in the Cyprus Mail 15th June and also on BBC radio 4 You and Yours on 6th July.
If you need/want specifics feel free to pm me and I can let you know the detail.

Edit: There is a link to the bbc programme here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00lff6s

Note to mods. Feel free to remove this link if its not allowed and I can pm it if asked.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.