Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Sue,
Glad you're having a good time. You definitely picked the right time to go to escape this snowy, freezing weather in the UK. The heating's been on non stop for the last few days as I've been off work and need the house heated. Not sure when you're flying home but I hope the weather won't affect your landing as it's set to stay for a good while yet.

Enjoy!
:) snowey by name, forgive the pun, its very rough here at the moment sue, you are lucky to be where you are, have a nice time, and enjoy. all the best. John ( snowey. :sun2
Have a great time Sue.

I love the walk along Poniente. we didn`t get chance to walk it last December, so we haven`t seen the new promanade in full.We are going out ther in a couple of weeks, so we will walk along it then.

What else have you got planned this week ?

Weather here is freezing.
Hello again
I am now back in bitterly cold Lincoln.
Shirley we flew home yesterday and all went well until near the end of flight we were told we would be landing at East Midland and bussed to Doncaster so we were about 2hours late--not too bad compared to some people.
John, nice to hear from you again and yes we had a great time in Benidorm in spite of the weather not being as good as usual.(but much better than UK!!)
Christine, we walked along the Poniente several times and love that walk, one time we went up the hill at the end and carried on up to the Ermitage where we had never been before, it was a bit steep but the views were great. Hope you have a lovely holiday when you go.
By the way it was a beautiful morning when we left and much the warmest it had been.
Sue
Glad you had a lovely time. We do loads of walking and can`t wait to walk to La Cala, we usually go over the hill to Cala Finestrat but never heard of Ermitage, where is it and whats there.

We plan to go to VillaJoyosa and walk along the river, it`s now a nature reserve.

We also have lots of stops on our walks, for the odd drink or two.
I fancy seing VillaJoyosa heard about it...might have a wander there in aug when Im over.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.