Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
pm linb she might be able to ask around
have a look here. You can email and get a quick reply. We are looking at booking there and I have had a couple of pms from people who have checked it out and thought it looked great. I was quoted £21 a night.
You could email Mario at Phoenix Park - pm me
Goanne
phone michelle global travel ive just got cheap flight and she has hotels in candolim reallycheap she offered us deals from £125 for 3weeks,but we were looking for flat
£125 :shock: was that for a flight
I reckon a flight for £125 would have outside toilets! :o I know people sometimes get £99 flights but I've never been that lucky. We paid £520 for two including all the extras.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions and those that have PM'd me. Made one or two calls to India and am following them up. Will let you know where we end up!

Now then, where's that case, T shirts, shorts......bring it on....!
I can recommend Michelle at Global Travel - she is my niece!! She books all our holidays and always gets us great deals.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.