Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Cyprus would be my choice, Protaras is brill ive been 8 times, gorgeous beaches, fab places to eat. You can find bars with entertainment if you wish, you do have karaoke bars but you can also find quiet ones as well. The weather will be perfect at the beginning of September, hot but not unbearable like July and Auguas.
Hi,

We're the same age as you and sounds like we look for the same type of holiday! In recent years we've enjoyed holidays in Parga, Skiathos (Town), Lassi in Kefalonia, Kamari in Santorini and been back to Kalamaki in Zante twice. Skiathos in particular has lots of great beaches and the town is lovely in the evening - plenty of bars and tavernas surround the harbour area. Parga, on the mainland is similar - we stayed near Valtos Beachfor our honeymoon which is then a short walk or water taxi into Parga town. Well, there's a few ideas for you! Next year I'm thinking of trying Kassiopi in Corfu. Good luck, Cejay
we are going to Skiathos at the end of August first time. Been to Lassi in San lorenzo Village, fab place and island. Didnt like Rhodes. Been to Tsilivi in Zante hated it, beach was naff much better in Laganas. Cyprus is my favourite place bar none.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.