Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
How about Molyvos or Petra on the Greek island of Lesvos? Nice towns to wander around, interesting shops, decent restaurants. Lesvos is the third biggest Greek island so there's plenty to see around the place, petrified forest, monasteries, Greece's premier lesbian resort...(especially if you have the hots for Andrea Dworkin)... Seriously, it's a great place for a couples holiday, there's no that much for kids to do so it's fairly children free.
cheers
Chris
Portugal: great almost anywhere except for the algarve
Cyprus: Avoid Aya Napa....Fly into Paphos and you'll do better. Troodos mountains are amazing.
Gran Canaria: false and naff in every sense
Malta: hot, dry but interesting....not many nice beaches. Try st. Paul's bay area
Rhodes: a few interesting sites but geared to Brits
Crete: something for everyone. If you want the security of British company then head east...otherwise hit the Chania area and don't miss the White Mountains.

Crete has everything the others have and plus some!
Hi
Theres only one place i would say to go we have there twice and its The Grand Hotel in crete out of this world its got everythink 3 pools one of them a relaxing pool fantastic place its in between stalis and hersonnois just booked again online with Direct Holidays 2weeks halfboard for 2people £998 a bagain.

Cheers Andy
Hi Sam_the_man

So where did you go ? Did it turn out well ? Tell us !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.