Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Januarybabe

I would just read back at few of the topics discussed on this forum to get an idea about things.

There is another site

http://www.icmeleronline.com

which is a travel company who have an icmeler only forum you might like to have a look at.

Lynn
i agree with lynn try the icmeler on line forum that you can get to through icmeler on line, if you can't find the answer you are looking for there, then you wont find it anywhere
Hi JANUARYBABE,

If you like to try something Turkish, you may try MEYNAME Rest which has been recently opened.

Best wishes

Lyon
hya....

get some of the local lemon spray, and/or a bottle of mozzi spray froma shop in turkey, it works better than stuff from over here.......

dolmus are cheap, little buses, you can stop them almost anywhere, and get off when you want, just stick out your arm,
if he pips and goes past, i think that means he is full.....

if you dont want to chat to the people who try and stop you, just smile, and say no thnaks, or not tonight. etc...its much nicer to be pleasent..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.