Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Cant tell you about the Delphin Palace but we went to the Cornelia DeLuxe in May.
We upgraded to the Junior Villa Suites and they were absolutely brilliant, own pool outside your room,which is quiter in the day than other main pool infront of the hotel, own restaurant to have breakfast at, which turns into an A La Carte in the evenings. Food in all the A La Cartes absolutely wonderful. We did not eat in main restaurant except for twice in the whole of the 2 week holiday as we found it too busy and too noisy so ate in A La Cartes instead and enjoyed peaceful meals, without being rushed.
Look on their website:-www.corneliaresort.com
Everything is very true to what you see when you get there.

Angie.
If you fancy the Cornelia DeLuxe try direct holidays they are half the price compared to first choice.
I have stayed at Cornelia and have been to Delphin Palace organising a wedding and I would definitely go with Cornelia rather than Delphin as that is a much much better quality hotel.
Thanks for the replies guys.

Cornelia booked for early October 08.

Got a good deal through Direct Travel, £1,300 for 2 for 1 week in water villas. And we got a decent flight, last 2 seats on the aricraft. After that they all land at stupid o clock in the morning!

Cheers

Gerry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.