Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The thing with Turkey is that to get a decent AI hotel you have to pay for it. There are plenty of cheap AI holidays available but the accomodation is often poor, the food not good and there are very limited drinks.

I don't go AI myself so I can't help too much. The only hotel I can think of that may fit their bill is the Royal Asarlik in Gumbet. It is a nice hotel about 10 minutes stroll to the resort centre and right near the beach. The food is good there and it isn't too expensive. Gumbet is a nice resort, not too big but quite lively with lots of bars and restaurants and is good for families.

I hope this helps.
The Le Etoile in Icmeler is a lovely hotel,on the beachfront and not as expensive as other AI in the resort except the Litera hotels which I would NOT recommend to anyone,especially in high season.
jay trip
i agree about the Le Etoile i have read reviews and it looks good, i'll tell my friend
thanks tracey
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.