Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
there is a search engine, see http://www.skyscanner.net but bear in mind that this isn't 100% up to date and that the flights you need won't be on sale for some time yet, probably not before November. Ryanair had been muttering about Cyprus but UK may not be on the list if they go ahead with it.
http://www.travelsupermarket.com/c/cheap-flights/

Travelsupermarket allows you to choose up to 3 airports. Live prices provided.

Nivsy
Thanks both of you...will keep checking!!
Hi

I've found it's generally a bit cheaper for my parents to fly to Paphos (from Manchester) with Easyjet when they come out to visit us every November for 4wks.

However, on the odd occasion the fares have been better to fly into Larnaca with Monarch. That is exactly what they are doing this time but we booked a combination of flights and accommodation with Sunshine.co.uk whereas before we've always booked both separately.

We've chosen to do it this way due to the number of problems experienced this year with UK tour operators and agent companies going into liquidation.

A friend of ours who also lives in Cyprus often finds it's cheaper to book single flights with different operators ie flying one way with Thomson and the other with Easyjet etc.... It just means you have to be a bit more flexible with arrival and departure days.

We often find you can get some odd nights in hotels with Thomson by booking accommodation only directly on their website.

Last year, my parents had 26nts on BB booked into the Atlantica Oasis hotel for 257GBP for both of them. The hotel was closing for a few weeks for some small refurbishment 2nts before they were due to fly back to the UK and Thomson moved them to the Miramare Hotel instead on the same board basis. Other people had paid over 2,000 for the same period!

Generally, the flights are available to book up to 350 days before the date of your flight back to UK - so work backwards from there!

Enjoy!
Shell
Limassol, Cyprus
Thanks very much....just managed to find Easyjet flights to Paphos from Manchester on the OPODO website. Thrilled with the price at less than £1000 for all of us in August...even cheaper than going to Larnaca!!!

Thanks again..great to have it all booked :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.